UNA PASSIONE CHE DURA DA PIÙ DI 70 ANNI
WHO ARE WE
A passion started in 1895 from a “quadrel” (a local translation of a brick) made with Fosdondo’s clay.
Located in Fosdondo, our facility, almost completely renovated between late 90’s and 2000’s, makes extruded and handmade bricks. Every machinery have been replaced or upgraded, allowing our company to meet the various requests of our customers, from standard products to customized ones.
Our production capacity hits 140.000 tons/year, of which 75.500 tons of extruded bricks (about 40.000.000 bricks/year) and 67.500 tons of handmade bricks (about 25.000.000 bricks/year).